Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Erik

God took a beautiful man today. I am sad to say that I didn't know this man the way that I wanted to, but in the ways I did know him, he was quite amazing. He carried joy in his eyes, and in his heart, although I'm sure he was always in pain while doing so. He leaves behind a beautiful family, all of whom had more love for him than they knew what to do with. It gives me a little relief to know that he no longer must suffer in sickness, but instead he may rejoice in the Lord's glory for eternity. However, death is a painful experience when we realize our own personal loss. I have no doubt that God will make this man into a beautiful, strong angel who will protect his entire family--especially his growing son. I just pray that his family may feel his presence, hold tight to his memory, and be wrapped up in his, and God's L-O-V-E every day.

May God bless the family of Erik Wallin.

Kayla <3 Love

No comments: